Oh, my baby is now starting the uphill climb to ending his first year...sniff, sniff. He is just growing too fast. I was thinking the other night how it would be nice to be able to sleep straight through the night without one of my little muffins waking me up or climbing in our bed. But then I thought that it won't be long before they won't need me very often during the night anymore. So, as much as I love my sleep, I'd rather try to enjoy this time while my baby is a baby and my 3-year-old is 3. Ever since I heard Elder Scott's talk (he gave the same talk at a CES fireside a while ago where I first heard and loved it), The Eternal Blessings of Marriage, I always think of the part where he says he held his little boy, who had heart problems, all night until he fell back asleep and little did he know that his little boy would die only a few months later. Not that I am worried that one of my babies is going to die any time soon, I just am learning how fast they grow and want to cherish these moments for as long as I can.
Devin is adorable. We just can't get enough of him. It is just so fun to have a little baby around.
He sits all on his own. Looooves to eat his baby food. He loves to roll everywhere and scoot all over our hardwood floor (which makes it easy). My favorite thing is his squeals, he talks and jabbers all day. He mimics and it's so cute. He squeals, I squeal, then Luke squeals, and we play that little game over and over and then we all laugh. He loves to play with toys and wrestle (most of the time) with Luke.
We love you little Devin!



1 comment:
He is so cute I cant stand it.
Post a Comment