is what we call them.
Having two boys is so much more fun than I thought it would be. And I know, it will get crazier, more wild, more messy, more everything, but this phase is so sweet and fun.
Luke seriously LOVES Devin and Dev loves watching and laughing at his older brother. It is so nice to have Luke around to entertain Devin (not that I don't, but a little extra entertainment is always nice). Every time I lay Devin down on the ground Luke likes to hug him, tickle him, talk to him in baby talk, read books to him and tuck a blanket around him when he thinks he's cold. But don't get me wrong, even though he loves him and is usually a great big brother, he's still a three-year-old and occasionally will do little not-so-nice things to him.
Here are some more adorable pictures of my two cuties.
Love those dimples!
I seriously do not coach Luke on how to pose or to do this or that for pictures sake. Most of the time I just sneak up and start snapping pictures because they are being so cute.
In a recent post, I mentioned how Luke is really into taking care of his animals. Well, here he lined them up to put them to bed (on the hard floor). He insisted on him and Devin in the line up.
Jeff the giraffe, Sam, Chip, Lucky the penguin, Bruce, Goose the moose, Eeyore, Ted, Sal the duck, Devin and Luke.
Story time...
followed by a little wrestling...
What funny boys.











3 comments:
Looking at these make me want to have another kid just so i can see them play together! :)
Too cute! I love the animal lineup. And the wrestling. Devin looks like he's actually engaging in it.
I absolutely love the fourth picture down of Devin and Luke giggling together. It looks like they are already becoming best friends.
Post a Comment