Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Love

I don't think I need to say much in this post...
My little baby boy is just SO adorable.




I can't believe (I know I say this every monthly post I do on him) he's almost 6 months old! He is just growing so fast. It is so much fun to have a little baby in our family again. And I think parenting and doing it the second time around is a million times easier than the first time. Oh how I just love all my boys!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

What is all the hipe about blue eyes all about? I think brown eyes are just as adorable :) However, with Dave's and my genes, we will probably never have a brown-eyed child, but we do love our blue-eyed beauties as well!

Andrea said...

He is so adorable!! I love his dimples! And I love that you all have them. CUTE