Saturday, January 1, 2011

One year older

Yesterday twas my birthday and it was awesome!!!
Matt was post call (just got off a 24+ hour shift), the poor guy was exhausted, but he wanted to make sure it was still a special day. And it was. He's the best. 
My friend watched Luke while the rest of us went to PF Changs for lunch and it was, as always, AMAZING! I love that place.
Then we hit up some sales at Nordstrom Rack.
Picked up Luke.
(Matt) napped for an hour.
More shopping at Target. (Where I scored on the clearance racks, 4 pairs of shoes, a sweater & jacket all for around 60 bucks!).
Came home and Matt threw me a little birthday party right before Luke went to bed.
He put a candle in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Gave me a cute new journal.
Sent me on a little treasure hunt.
1st stop-3D glasses (which really didn't have much to do with anything).
2nd stop-tickets (like the kind you get at the carnival).
3rd stop-binoculars.
Final stop-tickets to...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's coming to Cleveland in April.
I am so excited!! I haven never seen it before, but he really likes it.

I figured the seats weren't great, since he gave me binoculars, but they are actually pretty good seats.
I can't wait! 

Thanks to all my wonderful friends and family who called, texted and left birthday wishes and for all the great birthday gifts!!!!

2 comments:

Jensen said...

I am glad to hear that you had a happy birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great day with lots of sales and surprises!