Thursday, December 30, 2010

Little Brothers

Just thought I'd post some cute pictures I have of the boys.

Every time the camera comes out Luke loves to jump in front of Devin.
Luke is a REALLY great big brother. He is always so helpful with getting things for Devin, letting me know when he's crying (even when I am holding Devin), giving Dev his pacifier, reading books and singing to Devin, making him laugh and smile. Seriously, I could count on one hand the not-so-nice things he has done to him. He is just a sweet kid and so caring about everyone. He must take after his Daddy.

I took these pictures of Devin a week or so ago. He's almost four months old and I can hardly believe it! He is so much fun. He is just a really happy baby. If I had a guarantee that all my babies were this good I'd have ten!
He is so ticklish, happy, giggly, smiley and all around adorable!
Notice his cute diaper? It's cloth. I've been using them for almost a month and I really don't mind them. I can't say that I love them, but they aren't as bad as I thought they could be. My sister-in-law sent me a bunch that she used for a little while with one of her kids, so I am saving, which is a good feeling every time I change a diaper. I haven't bought diapers all month! The brand is Bumkins and one thing I don't like about them is that it isn't a one size fits all kind, so I only have size medium for now. But they should last a while.

I just love this little guy! Isn't he adorable?
Even when he spits up and rubs his face in it.
It happens frequently during tummy time.
Luke is getting so big. He'll be 3 in a month and that seems so old to me! I feel like he's not really a toddler anymore and that we'll soon be entering a new phase of his life. He's been asking me every day if he can go to preschool. I'm going to start doing "preschool" at home with him 2 or 3 times a week and then I think I'll put him in preschool in the fall. 
Lately he has been into dressing himself. The other day I told him we needed to get dressed for church and I found him like this.
Jeans
too big T-shirt
church jacket
batman mask

Well those are my boys. 
The little funny guys that consume my day and night.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

i've always considered using cloth diapers... but it's expensive to get started with them, so it's so nice you got some and you didn't have to pay for them! :)

your boys are adorable as always!

Marilyn said...

Wow! That barf picture is hilarious. I am glad you had such a good birthday! The sun must have come out just for you because it was the sunniest day all week!