2010 was a GREAT year for us!
We matched in Cleveland, bought our house (that we love), Matt graduated from Med school, had our cutest littlest Devin, had several visitors come to Cleveland and made a lot of wonderful memories!
Some things I learned in 2010:
I really DO like Cleveland. :)
I never want to be pregnant and move at the same time, ever again.
Having two kids hasn't been near as hard as I thought it would be.
Residency hasn't been as bad as I expected it to be either.
I hope 2011 is just as good!
What we have to look forward to in 2011:
Luke turns 3 and starts preschool!
Matt completes his first year of residency and starts his second (which is actually suppose to be the hardest year in his program-Awersome).
As of now, we're planning on putting a fence in this April when Matt has his last week of vacation.
Starting my first garden!
Me, not being pregnant this summer! Yay.
A much-needed trip home.
Devin turns a year old.
And hopefully we have lots more visitors to come!
Should be another great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment