Devin is so cute I can't get over it.
We hit the 4 month mark at the beginning of this week. He also had his 4 month check up and he's 15lbs 6.4oz! He's also like 26 inches tall. He's my big baby! He is healthy and happy, couldn't ask for anything else!
Somethings he's doing these days:
trying SO HARD to roll over, he's so close-just needs to get that last umph to flip over.
drooling like crazy-no teeth yet-hooray for me.
playing with toys.
putting everything in his mouth.
smiling all the time.
giggling often.
laughing and talking to his funny big brother.
talking loudly and constantly.
sleeping a lot still, yay.
makes great eye contact and follows people around (which is something my doctor says is really good-so that's good).
he's just mellow.
doesn't cry very often.
arches his back all the time, he's so wiggly!
sleeping in his crib.
loves and always has, taking baths.
loves his mama.
loves his lukey.
and mostly loves his daddy, but get's frightened by him often, when he comes home and goes, "boogalaboogalaboogalaa" in his face and makes him scream (thank you dear).
Luke already treats Dev like his little buddy. It's so cute. Today, while we were making blue pancakes he whispered to Devin, "Mommy isn't bery good at flipping the pancakes Devin" followed by some giggles.
And it's true.
He's always so concerned about him. If he's awake or asleep or crying or hungry. Another story, he was crying a few minutes after he ate and I was saying to Devin, "What's the problem buddy?" and Luke said, "Mom, just feed him again. He's hungry! Feed him so he stops crying."
You can really tell the difference in this picture. Luke's olive skin tone and brownish (as it grows) hair. Dev's fair skin and strawberry blond hair.
This last picture is priceless! I promise I did not set this up or have Luke does this for the picture. Sadly, my camera wasn't on the right setting so it isn't great quality, but I had to post it anyway, because it's adorable!
I love how he's holding his hands too.
Brotherly love.
I was worried (and I'm sure I have some things to worry about in the future) about having 2 boys, but so far it's a lot of fun to have 2 little brothers.






4 comments:
The fourth picture (the last one before the ones with Luke in them) is a total Luke face! I actually did a double take because I thought it was Luke!
cute last picture. I think emotion trumps a perfectly exposed pic in most cases. I think it is so precious! What sweet boys you have.
so cute!! your boys are adorable.
So sweet. What a cute little guy. I agree with Katie that I especially like the last pic.
Post a Comment