Friday, September 3, 2010

Another little Matt?

Which one is Luke and which one is the new baby?
Left is Luke.
Right is the new guy.

Their profiles are SO similar.
We'll see if we will have another mini Matt on our hands.
Fine by me. I think they (Matt and Luke) are pretty cute guys. I won't object to having another.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You never know. Lydia came out looking identical to Jonah, but look at them now. No matter what he looks like, I'm sure he'll be adorable! It's what we do, right? Make stinking cute kids.

Shawny said...

That's so fun to have almost the same image of both babies!

Andrea said...

Cute little profiles! I just voted on your baby names- boy names are so hard! Owen is one of our top names too. I voted for Jude, just cause it sounds really cute with Luke. Good luck deciding!

Marilyn said...

Wow- that is amazing they look so similar!