Every year, this time of year, many of our friends move out and move on....it's a sad, but happy, time of year.
This year our ward is loosing something like 15 families?
Of those families, my good friend Molly, who is also in the Primary Presidency with me is moving to Houston (hopefully we can come visit them & our family sometime). We took a picture of our presidency the last time we were all together (and I am pretty sure this is the most awful picture of me ever taken, normally I don't make a big fuss in photos, but this one is definitely one of the worst-it was a long day). Between vacations and Sarah & Debbie having babies, there haven't been very many times when we've actually all been together on Sunday.
We're also loosing so many great friends that we are sad to see go!
We thought we'd be one of the families leaving, but I'm actually really happy we don't have to say our farewell just yet!
Good luck to all of you, you will be missed!

1 comment:
I'm sad to see Molly go too!
P.S. You look great! Such a cute little belly!
Post a Comment