Last weekend I was lucky enough to go with a few other fabulous girls to Pittsburgh for the Time Out For Women conference. And, just like it was last year, it was amazing!!!
It hasn't even been a year since I went last, and even though just a few of the talks or other things were the same, I loved it! I highly recommend it to everyone.
We made the 2 1/2 hour drive, ate some yummy food, and enjoyed the music and talks, stayed up too late chatting and laughing at our hotel, and sat at the conference the next day...it all went by too fast!
In our group we had Janelle, Cathy, me, Ali, Marilyn, Kristy & Marilyn's baby Aurora-who was a piece of cake. Once we were at the conference we met up with Laura and saw a few other gals from our ward there.
And if you've never been to Pittsburgh, you've gotta go, it's such a GORGEOUS city!!!
I wish I had more pictures of the city. In fact, I somehow managed to not take one single picture while we were there, I had to steal these from a friend. The city is alive and happening (unlike Cleveland), it has a huge river running through the middle, with pretty bridges crossing from side to side.
It was SO much fun!!! Thanks to all the girls I went with, it was such a blast!
And an even bigger thanks to my wonderful hubs who let me go and leave Luke at home. It was a much needed time out.
4 comments:
Fun! I totally need a girl's vacation!
I've been wanting to ask you- where you have been taking your online classes from?
You guys look FABULOUS! Glad you had such a great time!!
Looks like a fantastic girls trip! We really need to get to Pittsburgh soon--looks so fun!
We had a great time didn't we! We need to get together soon- I've missed you being away this last week!
Post a Comment