This past weekend my mom & sisters & I gathered together to have a little bit of a girls weekend. We spent two days at the event, "Time Out For Women," a conference put on by Deseret Book. Some of the speakers we heard from were Elder Nelson's wife (Wendy Watson Nelson), Sherri Dew, Kris Belcher, S. Micheal Scott & a few more. Also, singer Hillary Weeks & violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker, performed. Both did an AMAZING job & I can't wait to buy some of their music...maybe Santa will bring me some! :)
All of it was so inspiring & uplifting. These women were hilarious too! Some stories I laughed so hard that I cried! I can't wait to attend another Time Out For Women.
Holly, Jenny, Me, Susie, Mom, Angi & Adalee
Here we are on day one. Although, we didn't feel complete missing our sister Mandy, who couldn't come down from Boise. We really did miss having you there!!!
All of it was so inspiring & uplifting. These women were hilarious too! Some stories I laughed so hard that I cried! I can't wait to attend another Time Out For Women.
Here we are on day one. Although, we didn't feel complete missing our sister Mandy, who couldn't come down from Boise. We really did miss having you there!!!
I'm so grateful to be a part of such a great family, filled with so many amazing women that I love to be around. Thanks for such a great weekend girls!
And thanks to all the hubbies & babysitters for watching all our cute kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment