We are having so much fun & staying EXTREMELY busy here in Utah. Our family has been great! Luke LOOOOVES his aunts, his "papa's" & cousins. I'm afraid he'll never stop asking for "ager (adrienne) papa's house" once we leave.
Here are some things we've been busy doing:
-Interviews (Denver, Denver, Houston, Phoenix w/ Utah & Hawaii still to come)
-Jumpin' Jacks (twice!)
-Photoshoots up the wazoo! (8 so far)
-Holiday preparations.
-Getting ready for finals.
Thanksgiving was awesome. We spent it in Phoenix with Rachel & Charlie. We leave to Hawaii this week & we are very excited, but will definitely miss Luke. I'm not sure that he'll miss us though....he REALLY REALLY loves Matt's mom & little sister.
This vacation is FLYING by. I can't believe that when we come back from Hawaii, Christmas will be the next week! We'll be back in Cleveland before we know it. Fourth year is going by much too quickly.
I have some pictures I need to post. As for now, that's just a little update on us!
2 comments:
Sounds like you have a ton going on! I miss hanging out with you here in Cleveland! I never told you I like your blog header, very creative!
I'd love to visit you in UT when we come out maybe the week after Christmas on Mon. or Tuesday morn. We fly back Tuesday afternoon! Hope you have a blast in HAWAII yippee!!!
Post a Comment