Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We started a yummy family tradition this year. I think every holiday tradition we've started has to do with food. For those of you who really know me, I lOVE breakfast foods. We have brinner all the time around here. We decided to make some yummy pumpkin spice pancakes to eat each Halloween, for dinner. Mmmm they were good!

On Halloween evening we stopped at our friends house for a little bit. They did the cutest thing, they had a trick-or-treating pit-stop for people they knew. You could stop & warm up on your way trick-or-treating. They had hot apple cider, treats & all sorts of fun stuff. It was such a great idea. After that we joined some other friends to have pizza & watch a "scary" movie, but since all of us (at least me & Matt) are not fans of scary movies, we watched "Wait Until Dark." Unfortunately we couldn't finish it, since Matt had to catch a flight at 5am the next day.

Photobucket

We all decided to dress up the last minute as cowboys-lame, I know. But it was cute too, well with Lukey. He made such a cute cowboy.

Photobucket

And, I'll say, Matt makes a fine cowboy himself!

Photobucket

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love Wait Until Dark. What a great movie to watch on Halloween.

Unknown said...

So Luke does the best stone face. Cowboys aren't lame, do you know how many Spanish Forkians you may have just offended ;)
That pit stop idean is so cute! I love it. Maybe someday I'll steal that idea. By the way, how do you get your photo's so big?

Meg said...

Hey, I was a cowgirl too! he he. It's an easy one if you've got the hat right?! I love Halloween... I'm so sad it's over!! So how are you surviving w/o Matt?

Katie Blacker said...

you guys are so cute! I love the cowboy theme. And the serious-face pic is awesome!