Here are some of Luke's latest tricks. He is learning things daily.
He has started to say "Nani"-nite nite, "baba"-bottle, "nanana"- banana.
It may not be that exciting to everyone, but it sure is exciting for me!
He can sign "more," banana" and "cheese."
He has started to say "Nani"-nite nite, "baba"-bottle, "nanana"- banana.
It may not be that exciting to everyone, but it sure is exciting for me!
He can sign "more," banana" and "cheese."
The second video, I just had to catch Luke's funny looks he's been giving everyone lately.
Everyone should be getting super excited to see us in a week!!!!!
(Well everyone back home in Utah!)
3 comments:
When he's giving dirty looks, he looks a lot more like Matt than like you.
It's funny, cause I remember trying to make divinity growing up and it never hardened like it was supposed to. I've never tried again. I hope someone makes it for you in Utah, probably not my family.
We're so excited to see in a week! Maybe McKay and Luke will become better friends.
Post a Comment