I hear that being Santa for parties and malls and stuff you could make some good money. I told Matt if he ever finds some free time he should look into that. (Free time? hah yeah right.) Well this is round TWO of Mr. Clause.
Last year he dressed up as Santa for our Hess Christmas party.
This year he willingly played the role once again at our ward Christmas party.
Last year he dressed up as Santa for our Hess Christmas party.
This year he willingly played the role once again at our ward Christmas party.
And might I add this suit was very fancy!
We took this picture (above) in the Chapel in the dark. I wanted a pic of Luke with Santa, but we had to do it before the kids that were following Santa saw him.
It was freaky.
He was handing a candy cane to Luke it the pic above.
These are pictures from Santa last year.
He made a grand entrance flying around in circles in his parent's backyard on the snowmobile.
As soon as you have the baby it still seems so weird to look back at pregnant pictures.
Thanks for being a silly, funny husband Matt.You are always such a good sport.
I Love You!
3 comments:
he plays a good Santa :) I wanted to go get a picture of Britton and Santa, but it was like $20. YEAH RIGHT! Can you believe how big we both were?? I looked at pictures not too long ago and was definitely amazed with my belly haha. And your hair has grown a ton.
Those pics are awesome! I didn't know Matt was Santa again this year. I remember you telling me about it last year but that is just too fun. Now it's got to become a tradition, right?! I love the pic of Santa and Luke. Luke's expression is priceless.
Post a Comment