Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Today has been a long day.
Matt has been on call since 6 am and will remain on call until 6 am tomorrow morning (at the hospital). So this morning I decided to attempt to make divinity....mmmm..how I've been craving divinity! Well unfortunately it did not turn out. I am not sure why. I've heard others tell me it did not work for them their first time either. I guess it's all about trial and error. I have yet to acquire my mothers amazing candy making skills.
I wanted to make it last year and could not find Karo Syrup for the life of me.
Well I am still sad about my failure, but I'm making fudge this week for Matt's I.Q. group and I know I can handle that one!


So if Santa is out there this post is to you.
All I want for Christmas this year is some good old Divinity!

No comments: