Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas at our house

Christmas this year was a little early (we had to celebrate it before we went to Utah) and it was so much fun! We celebrated it on Saturday the 20th (Note: Matt proposed two years ago today!!!!!). I must say this year's Christmas was much more exciting compared to last year's, maybe it's because Luke was with us.

Matt loves this picture of his grandpa Clark. I had it printed and framed for him, he really liked it.
This was Luke's FIRST Christmas!!!
Of course Daddy had to get him his first soccer ball.
Matt is the greatest!
He always gets me great gifts. This year he TOTALLY hit the jackpot!!!
Thanks baby, I love you!!!
A few months ago we got a super good deal on a Professional 600 series, 6 qt KitchenAid Mixer. And I LOVE IT!!!! Those of you who know me I LOVE to bake! This is my new favorite thing. He was not supposed to get me anything else for Christmas, but he did.
I've been wanting a little weight set for a while. He surprised me with that and a yoga mat.
Maybe he is hinting something????
Grandma Clark sent Lukey some great presents.
He got a lot of great books and other things.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Clark!
A good looking shirt on a good looking guy!
When we were little, after we'd opened all of our presents we'd set them up and just look at all the cool things we got. Did anyone else do that?
So Matt wanted to do it again. He's my other little boy.
The other night our good friends, Jason and Marilyn, came by caroling and bringing presents. They are such great friends, we're grateful for them and friends like them.
Thanks you guys!!
Luke and Uncle Jason

Thanks for an amazing Christmas Matt. You are a great husband and father,
we love you!!!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

bryce proposed exactly a year before Matt proposed to you! (minus one day (: ) And B got me weights too. I think it's a hint haha jk. Can't wait to see you guys again! We should go see the lights at Salem pond

Kat said...

You guys got some great loot. Hope you are having fun in Utah.