Thursday, June 12, 2008
Pool Babe
Luke had his first trip to the pool last friday and has been back twice since, he loves the water. Since Matt won't be nearly as busy this summer because he's doing research, he got a pool pass too. All the women in my ward, in my city have them too, so there are plenty of people to go to the pool with. The weather has been sunny, hot and humid so the pool is the perfect place to be!
When it's super bright outside Luke just closes his eyes and he's fallen asleep twice in my arms in the pool. It's really funny when I laid him down the like the picture above, he was awake but just wouldn't open his eyes, I'd tickle him and he'd laugh and squirm around but the whole time he's eyes were closed. He's a silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I kind wish I lived in Cleveland Heights or University Heights -- a season pass for the Shake pool is $110!
Nice swim trunks Luke!
So cute. I love the way the sun coupled with the chlorine just knock them out, it's like a sleeping drug.
Hi Mary, I don't know if you remember me, we were in your ward for a few months before the boundary change. But Crystal Burningham told me to check out your blog because Luke has torticollis. Our little girl Brenna had that too. She was diagnosed at her 2 month appt and actually had it pretty bad. We did therapy for over a year without any results (she's pretty stubborn)so she had to have surgery when she was 15 months. I was so glad we did it though, she's great now! But Luke looks like he's not as severe, keep up those stretches!
Luke is such a cutie! Have fun at the pool this summer! If you ever want to talk torticollis, call me!
Oh my heck he is so stinking cute. I can't wait to go with you guys.
Hey Mary, Luke is adorable! Babies are always so darling in their first swim outfits! I finally created a blog for Dave and I so we can keep everyone posted while we are here in Korea- check it out- daveandmegclark.blogspot.com
Post a Comment