Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How nerdy can one husband get?

This is my nerdy, but frugle husband. Matt usually has to head to the hospital pretty early and I'm usually still asleep, the past week he's had a very easy schedule and I caught him before he left for the day...this is how he looked.
Some might say, "Why does Mary let her husband out in public like that?"
Well the truth is he doesn't wear the goofy glasses, he wanted to, but I gave him "the look." He got them from the hospital, he gets to wear them during surgeries so stuff doesn't get in his eyes...gross I know. Anyway thanks Matt for riding your bike to the hospital and school so we can save money on gas, or so I can go to the pool! hehe.
The exciting things happening this week are:
-Matt's whole family (well minus Dave & Meg who are in Korea, and Cam who is in Mexico) are coming to visit us tomorrow! They fly in tomorrow and stay in Cleveland till Friday then we're heading on the road together to Niagra Falls, Palmyra, PA and down to DC! It will be a fun family trip!
-We found an awesome, old brown leather reclining chair for our living room!
-Mom got us a new stroller for Luke, Thanks Ma & Pa!!!
-We get to meet our new little nephew, McKay finally!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the glasses, haha! They'd also work for mowing the lawn or sawing wood. Have fun on your vacation this next week. We'll see you when you get back.

Charlie said...

Glad to hear that you are excited about meeting McKay. We are excited to come see you in Cleveland and escape from the confines of Provo for a little!

Kat said...

I can just picture you giving Matt "the look" haha how funny. I hope you have lots of fun on your trip.

Unknown said...

Just so you know, Jonah's exact words about your nerdy husband was "oh that's cool, we should do that, huh?" yeah, it's true, even if it's neardy.
Jonah wants to type too, so don't mind the following...

Unknown said...

uhfrjgfgijvdfjcjdjfjddfjhdhfcfddchdchcfhsdhgcdgfchbdcbdsfghdcvdghbvsfhgdshdcgsfgzbgcsgdcscxgcbgvghcdbgv vvcbbhbxchcxhcxhcxhjucxhjucxhxchxch Jonah1234567890

Ryan said...

Matt you look hot

Skinny said...

matt: your nerdiness inspires me. really. next year, i'm biking to work (work being payson high school, home of the mighty lions)

Maddy said...

nerd = bryce and matt... and even worse when they're together! haha, just kidding! can't wait to see you guys!