little guy and has to put everything in his mouth.
On Saturday morning we went "garage saling."
We didn't want to spend a lot (not that we usually do
at garage sales) so we dumped out our jar full of
change and took about $12 bucks with us.
We only spent about $6, and I'm proud of
our finds (sorry the pics aren't the best).
We needed another night stand in our room and we found this one that matches almost perfectly, the handle is a little different than the rest of the furniture. We got this stand for....
2 DOLLARS!!! Whooo!
Next,
we found (at the same house) this cherry wood
coat wrack that. We've wanted to get one for a while.
For.....


On Saturday morning we went "garage saling."
We didn't want to spend a lot (not that we usually do
at garage sales) so we dumped out our jar full of
change and took about $12 bucks with us.
We only spent about $6, and I'm proud of
our finds (sorry the pics aren't the best).
We needed another night stand in our room and we found this one that matches almost perfectly, the handle is a little different than the rest of the furniture. We got this stand for....
Next,
we found (at the same house) this cherry wood
coat wrack that. We've wanted to get one for a while.
For.....
2 DOLLARS!!!!
We also bought a few childrens books, a shirt for Luke and a swimming hat for him.
We had a successful morning and were happy with our purchases.
For those of you who asked to see the two bedrooms in our home here they are.
Finally, after a year our bedroom almost feels complete.
We still need to get a runner rug and a bed skirt.
And in the picture below, on that blank wall above our bed
I'm working on a big painting to hang there.
goes out to "the porch" (thats what we calle it)
it's not insulated so we can't really use it as a room.
We basicaly store a lot of stuff out there and
that's where I paint.
Next is our mutipurpose/(mostly) Luke's room.
Since we don't have a ton of room Luke's room
is used for a few things .
It's his room, Matt's room (well all his clothes
and most of his stuff are there), and our food storage
room.
It's not 100% complete either (I know we're slow)
we still need to hang a few pictures.
But we love the Green!
3 comments:
You know, we've found that garage sales outside of Utah are excellent. When we lived in Nebraska, we got so much of our furniture at garage sales and it was all in really good condition.
WoW! I'm impressed with those purchases, I had no idea how nice it was. I love the green too by the way. I've gotta send you a pic of my mock-headboard. It really finishes off our room nicely.
That top picture of Luke kind of looks like McKay.
-Rachel
Post a Comment