I'll start with my mother-in-law, Anne. Thank you to all you do for us, and all the little fun ideas and crafts you send me to keep me busy. I'm lucky to have such a great mother-in-law! You have taught me a lot in the short time I have known you, you are a great woman.
Secondly, my dearest sisters!!!! You guys are the best! I love you all so much! You are all wonderful mother's to your sweet little critters. I have learned SOOO much from you, and have had plenty of "mothering experiences" with all your kids. I love them all too. You guys are so much fun and I miss you so so much.
And last but not least, MY MAMA!!! I love you Mom! Thank you for all you do, and all you have taught me. You are such an amazing and talented woman. You are always there for your kids and you are an awesome grandma!
One of your finest talents is cake decorating, no offense girls, but mine was definately the prettiest cake of all! From what you have taught me I have developed skills in cake decorating, cooking, art, painting and so much more. They are all things I enjoy spending my time on.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, and all the women in my life, my sisters, sister-in-laws, my grandma, mother-in-law and all my dear friends! Thank you for all you do and all you have taught me!


No comments:
Post a Comment