Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekly Highlights

Sunday-My first husband-less trip to church, we we're lucky enough to bum a ride with the Lindseys. When we got home from church I was changing Luke's clothes and I was tickling him and he started to laugh!! It was so cute, he chuckles all the time now.

Monday-Matt came home and it was a beautiful warm day so we went on a walk and came home and grilled up some hamburgers, they we're so goood and it was nice to spend time with him.

Tuesday-Work, work, work. Luke took a few long naps so I could get some good work time in. I talked to my best friend Dani and her and her hubby are moving out to the east for a few months, we plan on meeting up with them this sumemr and I'm so excited! Oh, and of course American Idol.

Wednesday-Another beautiful day, me and Luke walked up to our friend Marilyn's house. We hung out, played a little Sims and had yummy tacos for lunch. Matt got his scores back from the boards and we were both very pleased with his good score. I'm so proud of him.

Thursday-I got the car again! Whoo. I did some grocery shopping and this nice old man that worked there took my groceries out to my car and even loaded them in my trunk, it was so nice. It made me really miss Macey's, but I was thankful for his help.

Friday-Yay Friday, Matt gets off earlier on Friday's. I finished some crafts and cleaned our apartment. Our friend Jon was in town and stayed with us for the third time, he's our star guest. We all went out to dinner at Red Robbin and watched a little Monk (we are obsessed with that show, and now it comes on nbc on Sundays at 8pm!!!) There is a pretty good chance Jon and his very soon-to-be wife will be coming to Cleveland for med school, we're really excited and hope they do!

Saturday-Matt was on-call all day. I was able to get a lot of spring cleaning done, talked to my mom, enjoyed conference and did some decorating around my home.


I didn't have the most exciting week, but at least the sun is out and the birds are singing!!

Welcome Spring! It's about time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting on that springtime thing. It's good that you can at least get out of the house a bit. I love Luke's pictures he's always so happy.

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting on that springtime thing. It's good that you can at least get out of the house a bit. I love Luke's pictures he's always so happy.

Charlie said...

MONK!!! Yesterday, Rachel bought the fifth season on DVD so that we could watch it in the hospital in the very near future. Have you started to notice the "Monk" tendencies that you have?