Monday- Matt's least busy day of the week! He also brought me home a Dr. Pepper...mmm.
Tuesday- American Idol, always a weekly highlight. I love that show.
Wednesday- My silly boy kept me entertained all day with this funny faces and smiles. My visiting teacher came by to visit, it was nice to have some adult interaction.
Friday-I made snickerdoodle cookies (not nearly as good as Sarah Schullers) and surprised Matt with a yummy dinner. We had Orange cashew chicken & carrots over rice. Then we went to the dollar movies and saw 27 Dresses (pretty lame). It was a fun date though.
Saturday- I got Matt all day!!! Best day of the week! We slept in a little, went and cleaned the church and did a pretty good job I'd say. We did some shopping and bought way too much discounted easter candy. Oooh and we bought a detachable shower head!!! (probably the highlight of the day). The missionaries came over and we had a yummy dinner and dang good brownies for dessert. Saturday was a good day.
4 comments:
Sounds like a good week overall. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who had Mexican food on Easter -- I thought it was pretty weird myself.
Ben and I were at the dollar theater on Friday night, too! We saw National Treasure (I've been waiting sooooo long for that to get there).
Discounted Easter candy and detachable showerheads would definitely be the highlight of the highlights of my week, I think. :)
Sounds like a great week. I love when Doug gets to stay home too. I'm glad you got the car one day because it's nice to just get out of the house once in a while! Luke is so cute, he must smile all the time. Does he ever cry?
You are a good mom and wife! Luke is so adorable. He seems to always be happy. I was going to call you yesterday but I don't have your phone number, only Matt's (and I guess he was at the hospital so he couldn't talk). Anyway, I'll have to email you and get your phone number. :) Have a great week.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels totally secluded by the lack of daddy's presence. We have two cars, but I'm not so keen on the idea of going out with 2 kids much yet. Hang in there - someday our husbands will be done.
Post a Comment