Like I said Susie delivered her baby yesterday and they named him Jackson Bryce Lofgran weighing 5lbs 13oz 18in long (sorry no picture). Jackson was the youngest Johnson grandbaby for about 3 hours, at 10:10am after 2 hours of labor Mandy delivered Lydia Jane Forsey weighing 7lbs 1oz 19in long. She's a doll! I have not even seen Jackson yet but I hear he's a little cutie pie too. I can't wait to meet them both, I'm one proud aunt with a total of 17 neices and newphews on my side! Even though I wanted the name Lydia to name one of my future daughters I'm glad they used it on her, I think it's very fitting. Good job Forseys.
This picture is my favorite.




2 comments:
See Here or Here
What a pretty little girl! The good news is that you can still use Sophie or Sophia (I can't remember which one). Wasn't that another girl name you really liked?
Post a Comment