Blue skies at last! It's so nice to see the sun again. Today is our 1 year anniversary! Matt woke up and made me french toast (my favorite). Then we looked out the window and saw the drive way had been plowed so we were like "oh good we can get out to go to church." Well we decided to call Delta to see if we could change our flight to today. Fortunately we did! So we'll finally be able to get out of this mess. Then the bishop called and told Matt (he's the building coordinator) that the ward before ours canceled church because of the snow and he was in charge of getting the sidewalks clear. So he heads out to leave and we noticed that only half of our driveway had been shoveled. Apparently, our neighbor had been shoveling until 1am and only got half way. So him and our neighbor had to shovel the rest. While he was shoveling he lost is cell phone in the snow. I tried to find it while he ran to the church to shovel which is like a 20 min drive on a good day, well I got locked out and my baby was sleeping upstairs. I had our house phone thank goodness and Matt had to turn around and let me in. I went upstairs and Luke was screaming! I felt horrible. I was only locked out for 10 minutes or so. So Matt headed back to the church while I repacked and recleaned our house to head to Utah. We decided we aren't going to take the train and pay the 40 bucks for parking...it's our anniversary I think we deserve it.
This is our house. We live in the upstairs.
At least the sun in shining, it's a beautiful day and we're going home (hopefully).
Ps. We never found his cell phone. T-mobile here we come.
2 comments:
hey guys... we just got a random comment for this blog and thought matt might be interested.. http://sfhs2000.blogspot.com/
you have been added to the sfhs class of 2000 blog. Please visit and send others our way.
Thank you!
Post a Comment