Monday, March 3, 2008

"Tummy Time"...or not.

Matt's really good about doing "tummy time" with Luke and a few days ago we found out that he learned how to roll over from his tummy onto his back! He really doesn't like being on his tummy, now he doesn't have to be I guess.

The video isn't great quality because its taken with our webcam.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Okay, I'm seriously impressed. He can't hold his head up on his own yet, but he can roll over. Wow. He was fighting, and having a little bit of a hard time, but he's strong!

Justin and Stacey said...

I just have to say that your little boy is so cute!!! I can't wait for him and jack to be friends. Congrats on Matt finishing the boards. That must be a huge relief. Oh, and good luck getting out of Cleveland today!! I can't even see past my window!