Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Valley

Well we finally made it to Utah Sunday night. We had a lot of fun spending time with family. We blessed Luke at Matt's parents home on Monday night, Matt played a lot of raquetball, we went bowling, had some family get togethers and I did a lot of shopping! Best of all Luke got to finally meet the fam.He did great on the plane. The way there he slept the whole entire time (above) and on the way back he was great too he just kept smiling at Matt in the picture below.


This is his blessing outfit. I tried taking the pic while holding him it was such a cute little outfit but I don't have any great pictures on my camera, I'll upload them soon.



One morning it was just me and Luke while Matt played raquetball and he kept smiling up at the mirror on the wall behind/above him. He was so happy and was just talking it was so cute.
Little Jakson smiling in his sleep.
Burkely, Aunt Mary and Jakson.

Cousins Lexi and Mitchel with Luke.

Luke meeting his Great Grandma Hales.

Oh I love this picture. Luke's cousin Keegan is 2 and he looves babies.
He was so excited when we let him hold Luke, they're so cute!
Auntie Sarah!

And Luke finally meeting his Grandpa Johnson.

So Jakson is at least half the weight of Luke so we laid them next to each other to compare and Luke kept punching Jakson. But they were cute and Jakson is so tiny!!!

My friend Dani had her bridal shower while I was in town too so it was nice to see my friends, they loved Luke.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

He looks so big next to Jakson, but he's still less than 2 months old! And he's starting to look more and more like his daddy in these pictures. Glad you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you had an awesome trip. I just wish I could have com to Utah at some point, but I will next time :) You are looking great and your boys too!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Oh! He is sooooo super sweet! I love his dimples. There's nothing like being with cousins, especially when they are close in age. :)