Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Baby

I love this picture.





He's so funny when he sleeps no matter where he is he has to have his arms above his head.


Okay in this picture he kept arching his back and sticking his belly out.
It was so funny, plus he kept making funny faces.

I love his smiles!

Haha this one shows that little double chin thats only bound to get bigger!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Mary, He is so darling. Oh my goodness. I love the last picture! I wish we could see him, but I'm glad you take pictures and post them for us to see! Love, Emily

The Hazard Chronicles said...

I love looking at your pictures! His features are starting to look really distinguished and he is so adorable! I just noticed little Eva is starting to get the double chin look!

Rachel said...

I love looking at all the pictures. We're so excited to see you next week!

Kat said...

You are a good picture taker. These are adorable. I think he looks more like you Mary.


ps. Thanks for the treats. They were yummy.