We are officially obsessed with our baby. Well I'm probably more the one to blame for all the hundreds of pictures. I guess I figure since our families are all so far away and they never get to see him I have to post just about every picture I have of him, even if they all look the same.



I love how he has to sleep with his arms above his head, when he's flat on his back of course.

Our friend Melanie gave us this cute little bunting outfit and when Matt's mom was in town we went out for a little walk so we thought we'd try it out. It's a little too big but so stinkin cute!

This will fit him for a while.
3 comments:
congrats Mary! Im so excited for you! Your little guy is so cute! And Luke is a good name for him! Joy
I would't count on it fitting too long, babies magically grow into and out of the cutest things faster than anything else. Keep the pictures coming though, it makes him feel closer somehow :) I'm so proud of Luke's overly obsessed mommy. I hope to be just like you... again.
SO cute! I want to eat him up he is so adorable. Congratulations! You guys did a great job!
Post a Comment