Sunday, February 3, 2008

Luke Joshua Clark

Baby Luke is finally here! I started having contractions Wednesday afternoon, my water broke about 11:15pm and he came into this world Thursday, January 31st at 8:25am. He weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. He's beautiful and is really good baby. He's a great eater and is very healthy. We feel so blessed to have such a beautiful baby boy! We love him so much!
































8 comments:

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations Matt and Mary!!! He's absolutely beautiful and perfect!

Ryan said...

Congrats Matt and Mary. I'm so excited for you. Ours isn't too far behind, only a month to go.

Josh, Janae, and Ainslie said...

Congratulations!!! He looks like a champ. Excellent choice with the middle name. We hope that you guys are doing well.

Maddy said...

He looks like Matt we decided! SOOOOO stinkin cute!!! Have fun and sleep any chance you get!

Mitch and Ale said...

Hahaha! Matthew Clark!
I just found your blog and now you have a baby! Congratulations! I think though that he looks like your wife because he is super cute! Sorry Matt! ;) I love the name also (my little sister named her boy that too) Now you can say, "Luke, I'm you father!" hahaha I'm sure you haven't heard that before!

Unknown said...

Good job little sis! He's worth every crappy moment, right? I still can't believe what a good-lookin man he is already. You two make cute ones, that's for sure. I can't wait till our wee babies can play together. Love ya!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, I ran into your blog totally by accident.Your little Luke is beautiful!!! You look great as well Mary. I love the name you have picked. Have fun with him and now that I know about your blog I can check in on you from time to time.

Rachel said...

He's absolutely adorable. How are you doing Mary? Are you recovering? Are you two getting any sleep? We can't wait to see.