My mom was out here visiting from Utah to help out with little Luke and she had never been to Kirtland so we took a little trip out there. It was freezing cold, about 8 degrees but boy was it a beautiful day! (It was Luke's first trip too).
You do look good Mary! Even with the pictures and hearing Luke in the background on the phone I find it hard to picture you as a mama. Hopefully my baby comes soon and I can be there when you go to Utah. Just to witness it first hand- you know.
2 comments:
those are SUCH cute pictures! I love them and you look GREAT!
You do look good Mary! Even with the pictures and hearing Luke in the background on the phone I find it hard to picture you as a mama. Hopefully my baby comes soon and I can be there when you go to Utah. Just to witness it first hand- you know.
Post a Comment