Friday, February 8, 2008

Lovin Life

Luke is such a happy little guy. He may only be a week old but so far he seems to be lovin life.
We gave Luke a sponge bath and he only let one little cry out.
He's a great little guy and smells so good now.




Luke getting to know Grandma Johnson



Luke and Grandma J

Matt's still getting used to this Dad thing, but I think he does a pretty good job.
This is how he gets his studying done, Luke's good at motivating him.

Luke and Mama


5 comments:

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Oh, you had your baby! Congrats! As all my sibblings told me, "welcome to the real world!" You will love it! And each one just as much as the other! I would like to bring you dinner, like you did for us! I guess we'll see you tomorrow! I'm so happy for you!
-Diane :)

Janelle said...

He looks so good -- his coloring, his skin. I'm so glad everything's going well. And I LOVE the first picture up in this post.

Yonker Family said...

Luke is so cute. It looks like things are going really well for you guys. Just remember that it's OK to freak out every now and then or let your emotions run high, it's all part of the greater picture of motherhood. You look really good and I am so happy for you both.

Janae said...

He is so cute. I forgot to tell you I love the name Luke.

Unknown said...

Mary you are so lucky - I'm going crazy just waiting for this little baby to come. I think I look at your blog daily to see just how cute he is and to calm my nerves about the whole process. Seeing your adorable baby Luke gets me excited for the inevitable. I miss you, as always, I'll talk to you soon!