I was tagged a long time ago and never played along. I guess I'll play this one time, plus I'm super bored with a study bug husband who has been studying 5am-midnight, lots of fun!
I've worked:
1. At a podiatry office in Ohio.
2. UCMA, billing office in Payson.
3. Famous Footwear in Provo.
4. Pier 49 in Spanish Fork, whoo!
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Elf
3. A Cinderella Story
4. Enchanted
Places I've lived:
1. Spanish Fork, Utah
2. Logan, Utah
3. Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite tv shows:
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Scrubs
4. Pushing Daisies
Places I've been:
1. Waterton, Canada
2. NY
3. Bible belt
4. Chihuahua, Mexico
Favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate
4. Peaches
Majors I've considered
1. Art
2. Speech Pathology
3. Childhood Development
4. Being a mom...this one picked me.
Places I'd rather be:
1. Anywhere warm with sunshine on a beach.
2. Europe
3. Utah
4. On a cruise where its warm
Who would you like to tag? If you read this....TAG you're it.
1 comment:
Mandy wishes she could flee to the Cleve
Post a Comment