Thursday, January 24, 2008

Any day now....


I had another doctors appointment this morning...hopefully my last one! We did the stress test thing and the baby looked great. I was having a lot of consistant contractions and he came in sat down and look at the machine and said "are you in labor?" I said, "I dont know, am I?!" Then he said he'd check me and if I was a 4 he'd send me to the hospital...he's good at giving false hope. So after the test he checked me and I was only at a 1 1/2. A whole 1/2 more! yee. He didnt say how much more effaced I was but he said it was much "thinner." I'm just glad the baby is healthy and doing well. We are both so anxious to see our little guy and I'm sooo ready to end this pregnancy. So any day now we'll be parents! Hopefully sooner than later.
Oh this picture was taken today, 39 weeks.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you. I kind of wish I was due any day now. I know I have 3 months and I need to not be anxious, but I'm ready to have some energy returned. I guess I need to settle down and continue to prepare to be a mom. We have lots to do and lots to buy. Good luck Mary and Matt. We're praying for you!

Maddy said...

you grew since i saw you... like a lot! how are you feeling? How was the dr. checking you? I hope it was better than my experience! I know you have lots of people to call when you do go in labor, but don't forget us! And feel free to call me anytime!

Janelle said...

Well, you definitely look ready to have this baby, and I know you are. Maybe you'll get lucky and we won't see you tomorrow morning at chapel cleaning.