Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stormy Cleveland

This tree has been dead for who knows how long, well during this recent windstorm it decided to take a fall, well half of it. In the middle of the night I heard a loud noise, but being pregnant and all...well sleep is more important to me than a tree falling down in our backyard apparently. Luckily we rent so it's not really our problem. Although, our landlord hasn't been to quick to get things cleaned up. It's been about a week and we still have a dead tree in our backyard on top of all our powerlines.















Isn't our backyard nice? Our neighbors like to save pretty much everything.

This one was taken from our window.







4 comments:

Maddy said...

at least it didn't fall on your house! that would have been bad. 15 days! wooo hoo! if you don't come by then, do you have a tentative induction date?

Janelle said...

If it's on top of your power lines and he's not taking care of it, that's a big safety issue. I'd be calling my landlord every other day until it got taken care of.

B-Hams said...

I love the week by week belly pics! I am so glad you blog!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a ridiculous landlord you have. I guess you have more important things to think about right now, but I think I'd call the city if I were you.
Still no baby I assume?? I can't believe your time is up. That means mine is soon - Yay!!