Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Splash Pad Goodbye Party! :(

Today we got together with some of good friends for one last party.
Luke and Devin have a few different friends they see at different places, but
wanted to have the chance to see them all one last time before we go. So 
we threw a little party at a splash pad. Some friends have already taken off or couldn't make it, 
but we were able to see some good friends at least once more!

We had pizza, watermelon, drinks and cookies. I think my boys ate an entire package of cookies, 
at least. They were in heaven!! They played with some friends they don't get to see too often.
We were there for over 3 hours and they were loving every minute of it!

I was so happy! 
It was also 95 degrees! The perfect day (for Ohio).
Thanks to all who came! And all who couldn't come, hopefully we'll see you again soon!












 I want to remember all these cute faces!

No comments: