Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Goodybye Beach Party

I think the next few posts will somehow be titled "such and such goodbye party."
We're pretty much dragging it out all month long (insert sad face).

We had a lucky, beautiful summer day at the beach a week ago, with some of my 
absolute favorite people. I am really going to miss these people. Over my years in
Cleveland I have met and made a lot of wonderful friendships, but these ladies are
definitely some of the best. Friends I will certainly have for life!
 And hey! My cute husband got to come too (even though he was post call FOR THE LAST TIME
IN RESIDENCY EVER!!!!!!).



 The girls (minus Michelle)
and the guys.
These photos are my fav.
 (Don't mind the arrow on Matt...that was edited for a graduation pic. Haha)
 Our last beach trip to Lake Erie!

And these stole my heart! Kassie's name is written all over these.
Aren't they absolutely ADORABLE!?!!

Thank you dear friends!

No comments: