Wednesday, January 29, 2014

6 Month James

I'm so behind, but at the beginning of January Mister James turned 6 Months old!!!


 This boy is so sweet and perfect!
He's nearly crawling, but scooting everywhere.
Very social and happy.
He gets SO excited to see us right after bedtime or a nap. It's adorable.
He's sitting, falling over only occasionally.
Loves to eat solids, probably more than milk.
He also loves the bottle...though I am still nursing.
He's even started a little mimicking (blowing bubbles, shaking head) and it's so cute.
He sleeps well. Naps well.
He loves tags and taggie blankets.
Loves to suck his thumb,
Oh and has 2 little teeth.
His hair looks slightly red, but isn't as red as Devin's. 
He's the closest to brown, out of all the boys, and he has way more 
hair than the other two ever did at this age.


 I would love some blue eyes, but seriously these big dark chocolatey ones will do!!







Love you baby James!

1 comment:

Eric and Justine said...

He is such a cute little guy! I love that you took these pictures of him at home. They feel so natural and still so cute. (Vs at a studio)