As some of you may remember, Storm Sandy kind of ruined everyone's Halloween plans this year. They actually postponed Halloween from Wednesday night to Sunday night! Well we were leaving town on Friday, so we weren't going to be able to take the boys trick-or-treating (sad!). Well, on the 31st I decided to call a handful of friends and ask if we could come anyway. 5 houses was all it took and boy were my boys sure happy!
Out on the rainy evening...
Lots of trees were blown down.
When we came back home, Matt had the cute idea (he is full of good ideas!) for the boys to come trick-or-treating at each of our doors. They thought it was so funny.
Dev lining up his goods.
Then we carved our pumpkins.
Sweet and simple Halloween!
....now onto Christmas? oops!









2 comments:
Hey there! I didn't see a post about the poop episode... :) that sounds horrible to have to endure. You are a brave woman. I guess sometimes we have to do have we got to get through the day. In your case, cleaning smeared pooh and mine all my pantry ingredients spread throughout the house... Wow. Thanks for sharing your story. Love ya! Marilyn
p.s. cute Halloween costumes and I am glad that Luke and Dev still got to enjoy their Halloween.
Post a Comment