The past few months I have had a major increase in opportunities with my photography. I am so happy to have so many great experiences! This month has been especially fun. Two of my clients have me take monthly photos of their babies. It's a lot of fun, but since it's so often we really have to get creative. And since it's Christmas this month we have done Christmas themed photos. I love how these ones turned out, so I wanted to share.
To see more of my recent work check out my website, here.
To see more of my recent work check out my website, here.
A couple years ago I was assisting another photographer and when they swung the child in the air she dislocated her arm! That one ended early and in the emergency room.
This picture is just funny. Not all photos go exactly as planned...luckily this one had a good turn out.
Thanks for all the kind comments and encouragement along the way. I love what I'm doing!



1 comment:
We LOVE these pictures! Thanks pinterest :) And thanks for experimenting!
Post a Comment