We've lived in this house for a year and a half. We haven't done a whole lot with the place due to the lack of time and money, mostly the later. My sisters have been asking me for a long time to post some pics of the place. I waited and waited for it to be super clean and perfect to take the photos, but that opportunity never came.
So here are several pictures of my house on a pretty normal day. Seriously, what normal person has a pristine perfect house anyway?! Don't judge the messes, or the baby proofing.
The front room.
The kitchen from the dining room.
From the kitchen to the backdoor, down to the bathroom and basement.
Tinsy tiny half bath.
The office/play/entertainment room.
The scary side of the basement.
Laundry room. I'm still trying to figure out why anyone in their right mind would split the washer and dryer up like that! It's annoying, but still a million times better than our last one, so I'll take it!
Coming back up the stairs. Kitchen to the L and living room to the R.
Dining room. Notice our chandelier? It used to be gold, but we spray painted it a textured brown color and we love it! Way cheaper than replacing it. Still need to refurbish the furniture in the dinning room.
Our starved, Charlie Brown Christmas tree...
Some of these pics are a little blurry...I was in a hurry.
Probably my favorite Christmas decoration this year....my wicker-ball lights. They make super easy ornaments too.
Going up stairs. Super sharp left goes up to the attic, slight L bathroom, straight L Luke's room, straight R master bedroom, slight R Dev's room, sharp R closet.
I am not all about the decorating lately...so the upstairs bedrooms have been slightly neglected...
And I've found even if I try to decorate Luke's room, he rearranges things, takes things down, puts things up, basically he does his own thing in there.
I'm really embarrassed to show our bedroom, because it's probably the least decorated (notice the empty shelves?), boring room in our house. Plus it's messy today, but at least the laundry is done! :)
Dev's room.
Hallway to go up to the attic, behind that door is the bathroom. No pictures, because it's just bright yellow and hasn't changed much since we've moved here!
The guest bedroom. COME STAY WITH US!!!
This is where I let Matt put up his things...like the chinese scroll or the knight guy...we compromised.
Well that's our house in a nutshell!
Don't mind the mess. Now come and visit us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






























2 comments:
Seriously Mary, your house looks like it should be in a magazine. It's BEAUTIFUL!
So fun. I just love your house. And I had no idea that you had a guest room in the attic---awesome!
Post a Comment