Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Joy School Christmas Festivities

This month we had a little Joy School Christmas party at my house for our little class. 
We made a paper chain to count down to Christmas, played games, sang songs and decorated sugar cookies.
Here are some of the grainy, indoor photos. :)





The two newest Joy Schoolers


And then the next week we combined with the younger Joy School class and put on a Christmas program for the parents. 

Luke was one of the wise men.




Luke and his best bud Emmett, and Wyatt (not shown) were the wise men.
A common sight to see, Luke pickin a winner!

This pic is so cute. They were checking out their gifts to get to baby Jesus.

They sang a few songs, including Jingle Bells in sign language.

It was super cute! I remember when I was in Joy School and we did the nativity. I was the angel and remember being mad that I wasn't Mary, because it was obvious that I should have been! haha

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! I know you told me about it but it is fun to see pics. Where did you guys get the costumes? How fun!

Marilyn said...

P.s. That one of Kaylie is priceless!

kjirsti said...

I love this! What a great idea!