I love to jibber jabber and squeal and squawk.
I am getting use to rice cereal.
I love to smile.
I love to smile.
I can roll over.
I love to grab my toes and play with my feet. My mom says it's the cutest thing ever.
I love jumping and bouncing in my exersaucer.
I love tag blankets.
I can almost sit up all alone, sometimes I crash.
I can almost sit up all alone, sometimes I crash.
I have lots of toys that I like to play with.
I'm usually very happy.
I love to laugh.
I'm very ticklish.
I love to hug my mom and attack her by eating her shoulder, when I get really excited.
I like to grab at faces.
Sometimes I suck my thumb.
I sleep a lot.
I like having an older brother.
I still have to be swaddled when I sleep.
I like to suck on a pacifier when I nap.
My mom still uses cloth diapers on me (most of the time).
I've started wearing 9 month-sized clothes.
I'm a big boy.
I'm healthy.
I'm chunky and tall for my age.
I have strong legs.
I roll all over the place, get rolled up in blankets and end up in funny places like half way under the couch or 3 feet off the run onto hardwood floor.
I roll all over the place, get rolled up in blankets and end up in funny places like half way under the couch or 3 feet off the run onto hardwood floor.
I like to hear my mom and Luke play "name that tune."
I like music and bright lights.
My mom loves having a cuddly, little 5 month old baby around the house.



3 comments:
I'm definitely a giggler.
Adorable. Everything about this post is adorable from the super brown baby eyes to that fabulously bright quilt behind your little guy.
I wish so much I could hold him, but I'm afraid that might make me realize how big my baby is and that's never good. Still...so adorable.
5 months is such a great age. I LOVE that first picture. He is so cute.
Post a Comment