I have been meaning to (and tried a few times) to post a video of little Devin. Since none of my family or friends have ever met the little cutie. And he is so fun and giggly. So here is a little video of my little pumpkin!
He is so darling! I love his adorable smile! Scottie actually has a really big dimple on the left cheek, ha ha. I can only see it when he'll occasionally give me a gassy grin :) And his hair is lightening a lot too... hopefully these boys will be great friends! Does Devin still spit up a lot? Scott is a big spitter, which I'm totally not used to, but I feel like I constantly have to have a burp cloth on him, under him, or over my shoulder!
What a cutie! Thanks for bringing the little guy to life! I wish I could kiss those darling little dimples! You have to come out this summer.....we would love it.
Hey just got caught up on all your posts. Ryan and I both agree that Luke is looking more like you these days! He's definitely not a baby anymore! Those pictures of the two boys together were so adorable and for a "low-key" birthday party I thought it looked pretty dang fantastic. And we love this video you can't help but smile yourself. So fun. When Devin is ready for a vacation come on over!
5 comments:
He is so darling! I love his adorable smile! Scottie actually has a really big dimple on the left cheek, ha ha. I can only see it when he'll occasionally give me a gassy grin :) And his hair is lightening a lot too... hopefully these boys will be great friends! Does Devin still spit up a lot? Scott is a big spitter, which I'm totally not used to, but I feel like I constantly have to have a burp cloth on him, under him, or over my shoulder!
Awe! He's different on video, if possible even cuter than he was before. I'm glad you posted it.
What a cutie! Thanks for bringing the little guy to life! I wish I could kiss those darling little dimples! You have to come out this summer.....we would love it.
Hey just got caught up on all your posts. Ryan and I both agree that Luke is looking more like you these days! He's definitely not a baby anymore! Those pictures of the two boys together were so adorable and for a "low-key" birthday party I thought it looked pretty dang fantastic. And we love this video you can't help but smile yourself. So fun. When Devin is ready for a vacation come on over!
Nothing like a baby laughing! He is so stinking cute!! I cant believe how much he looks like Luke!
Post a Comment