Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A few family pictures from forever ago

Several months ago a friend took some family pictures of us.
I kind of forgot to post them. Devin was only 6 weeks old after all, so I was still (and am most days) quite scatter-brained. Here are a few of my favorites.
My face is still quite round. Gotta love that baby weight!
By the way, the little onesie Devin is wearing, it fit Luke when Luke was 8 months old! Devin is only 6 weeks.



January is the most boring time of year I think. Good thing we have Luke's birthday approaching us. I guess I just don't have much to blog about. I will take more pictures of Devin (it's true what they say, you take less pictures of all your other kids, but the first has millions!) and post them. He just hit his 4 month mark!

3 comments:

Shawny said...

Mary--you are like one of the most photogenic people I have ever seen. I don't think you could take a bad picture!

Janelle said...

It's true Shawny. I was pretty jealous of Mary when I took her maternity photos. She's just plain hot. :)

Karlie Ann Ady said...

such a cute fam! You guys are awesome! I love the one on the stairs.