Devin is growing, growing, growing!!!
He LOVES to smile.
And yes, he's looking a lot like Luke did.
He is so cute, isn't he?!
I just love this chubby baby.
Devin is having drama at the Doc's, so we've been back and forth to the Dr's lately.
A few days ago he weighed in at a whooping 13.1 lbs!!!
Isn't this the cutest little outfit?

5 comments:
He does look like Lukey! He's so cute I can't handle it. Everyone who comes over comments on his cuteness (due to the announcement on my fridge, which is beautiful)I really like those Cars PJs, by the way, reminds me of Ollie last Christmas :)
he is looking more like luke, but i still think he looks a lot like you. so cute! i love seeing pics of your cute boys.
what is the drama at the doctor's?
what a cutie..he is looking like Luke isn't he?
He is SO CUTE!!! I loved the first pic of his huge smile!
Post a Comment