Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween 2010

I'm finally blogging about Halloween. Shesh.
Matt had the weekend off, which was great.
Friday we put together some (lame) last minute costumes and went to our friends big Halloween party.
Saturday night we went Trunk-or-Treating.
And Sunday, we went to church, turned off our porch light and ignored the trick-or-treaters.

An hour before the trunk-or-treating activity I decided to (finally) make Luke a Halloween bag, with the fabric my m-in-law sent out two years ago. It was easy peasy and turned out cute, I think.
Luke was a skeleton, as you can see.
But he also added a few things:
A black, spandex swimming cap.
Eye mask, we made for his baby incredibles costume he wore two years ago.
And one mitten.
He's so funny.
This is a pic our friends took at their Halloween party. I was a ninja, Matt a paratrooper, Luke a skeleton and Devin an adorable monster.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: