Monday, November 15, 2010

An update

  • Luke is potty trained! Hip hooray!
  • Devin will take a bottle, after he smiles and coos for 10 minutes, then he'll focus and take one.
    (I'm still nursing, I just want him to be able to take one if needed.)
  • Matt got released as Young Men's Prez (after serving in that calling for 1-2ish years). He's now a "Moonbeam Teacher," soon to be a Sunbeam Teacher.
  • I got released out of the Primary Presidency (after being in Primary for 3 1/2 years) and am now the "Ward Bulletin Specialist and Ward Website Administrator." And it ROCKS!!!
  • Matt and I completed a major project we've been working on (with a lot of guidance and help from Anne) for almost 3 years. We finally printed the Autobiography of Russell B. Clark-Matt's grandpa, who died last year at the age 108. It looks awesome and we are really excited about it!
  • Matt has all of next week off for Thanksgiving.
  • Matt's ENTIRE family (a total of 25, including us) is coming from all over the U.S. to have Thanksgiving at our house. We are SO SO excited to see everyone. 
  • We will also be blessing little Devin, at our house, while everyone is here.

While cleaning the church on Saturday morning:
Luke (up at the pulpit, in the microphone): (giggles) and then in a very serious voice, "Jesus died." "Hello, hello, hello. I'm Luke!" "President Monson is Prophet." "blahaguogloshs (made up words)."
I get him to get down and he says: "Mom, I'm just bearing my testmony. I can do that for my mom. Yeah."


That's about what's going on around here. I have some pictures I need to post. We also had our family pictures taken that I need to post as well.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Let me know if you still want to use our house next week. We're leaving Tuesday morning and coming home Sunday evening.

Rachel Allen said...

I'm impressed that Luke is potty trained. We need some pointers. I thought about trying it again, but then when I thought about traveling to Cleveland and then to Utah for Christmas, I decided that I might be lazy and wait until after the holidays.

Kat said...

Yay lots of good news. I love Luke's testimony.

Maddy said...

yay for luke being potty trained!! it's stressful when you're teaching them, but afterwards i was like wow, this is AWESOME! Especially now that you have another one in diapers! Good luck with the whole gang there! That will be so fun to have everyone in town.

Emily said...

Is he potty trained at night? You're fast. We're just good during the day, but haven't yet conquered nighttime. We're excited to see you guys soon, I was packing today.!!!!

White Out said...

I love your updates!! Not to mention, I laughed out loud at the end testimony part! Your cute!!