Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pictures-a-plenty!

It has been a while since my last post and our little Devin is just growing like a weed!
He is SO chunky. I just can't get over it. I'm not used to having a big baby! At least I think he's big.
He is also a very, very happy little man. Luke was the same way, full of smiles.

I took several pictures lately and I just can't get over how cute he is, so of course I posted waaay too many.
I just couldn't narrow it down, so I posted a bunch.
Devin has a few Halloween outfits and since it's the last week of October, we're trying to wear them almost daily to get really good use of them! This onesie is 3-6 months! Let me remind you that he's only 6 weeks!

We already had to readjust the straps in his car seat to the higher position.
I just think he looks so big (even though he still is just a little baby).

Luke wore these pj's when he was 6 months old and they are almost too small for Devin.
My friend sent him this DARLING Halloween outfit. It's my favorite. 
We'll be going to three Halloween parties and we're definitely taking this little monster.
That face! So cute.
Luke (still) loves Devin, sometimes a little too much, but he is a really good helper and great big brother.
Seriously, I don't know how we lucked out to have such happy kids. 
Luke and Devin were/are such happy babies. I'm so thankful for it too.


These two are my favorites.
He is SUCH a cutie! We just love him so much!

And on a side note, while Anne was here, we picked up some stuff at HobbyLobby and meant to make this wreath, but ran out of time. This is the first wreath I've ever put together. I think it turned out alright. I like it. And it's fun to have a front door to hang a wreath on!

7 comments:

Meg said...

his little cheeks ARE chunky! i think he still looks alot like you, his eyes and his nose, totally! do you know how much he weighs now? i'm curious to know :)

Lindsay Family said...

He is TOO cute!!! I love his adorable Halloween outfits! Miss you guys!

Dani Kelly said...

Oh Mary your babies are SOO cute! Lil Dev looks so cute in his monster outfit. It makes him look so much older. Too cute.

Jensen said...

I don't think that you can have too many pictures! I think that Devin and Luke look like brothers :) Just wait until they get older and you start getting asked if they are twins! I still need to stop by and drop that gift off...

Janelle said...

I love the one where Luke is upside down in the picture. And I love the waves in your hair, too.

gillian said...

Mary your boys are just soo cute! I think they look so much alike! I love it.

Super cute wreath too! Love it

Marilyn said...

awesome wreath!