Wednesday, October 6, 2010

almost a month

My friend made this super cute onesie for Devin. It turned out so so cute.
He's so big. Probably 10lbs now (he was 9lbs 13oz last week).
Remember the "brown-haired" baby post I did a little while back...yeah well I think I cursed that one, because it seems to look like his hair is more of a red color (not that redheads are bad or anything, I've just always wanted a baby with brown hair!). We'll see how it turns out.
Thanks Maddy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just move to St. george, then that little red hair will become bleached blonde like Ollie :)
Seriously, such a cute onesie on such a cute kid though.

Meg said...

I can't believe you had him almost a month ago! Time flys doesn't it? I bet his hair will probably turn out similar to Lukes. McKelle's sort of looked redish at first too, but has been bright blonde ever since :)

Marilyn said...

It was fun going on the walk. Devin is sooo precious. I love the onesie!